Dr Rada Staneva
Dr Rada Staneva graduated from the Sofia Medical University in 2008 and in 2015 was conferred a specialty in Medical Genetics
From 2009 to 2016 she worked as an Assistant Professor, and from 2016 to date – as a Senior Assistant Professor at the Department of Medical Genetics of the Sofia Medical University. She has been part of the team of Nadezhda Hospital ever since the hospital’s founding
Dr Staneva is a member of the Bulgarian Society of Human Genetics and Genomics, the European Society of Human Genetics (ESHG) and the European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE).
She has completed the following courses:
- ESHRE “Preconception genomic medicine: from risk assessment to precision reproductive medicine”, 2020
- ESHRE “Current approaches in genetics and reprosuction”, 2018, Sofia, BG
- ESHRE and ESHG course “All about preconception, preimplantation and prenatal genetic testing” 2016, Maastricht, NL
- 2014, a course in “OGT microarray laboratory and analysis training”, Oxford, UK
- 2012, course in “Cytogenomics 2.0”, Waldbron, DE
- 2010 course by Roche diagnostics “Roche diagnostics – Roche Professional Diagnostics”, Munich, DE.