If you are experiencing signs of labor starting or there are indications of an emergency and you have chosen to give birth at Nadezhda, you should go to our Duty Room on level -1, next to the hospital entrance in the patient car park. In order to be seen by the on-call physician, you must signal the team in the Delivery Room by calling extension 444 from the emergency phone post next to the Duty Room. Should you arrive at the hospital with a taxi and disembark at the main entrance, please alert Sector Information or the hospital security that you are presenting for an emergency delivery.
What do I need to bring with me when I am admitted for an emergency delivery?
- Identification document (ID card or passport – for foreign nationals);
- Referral for hospitalization and exchange card from antenatal consultation – for insured patients;
- Valid result of blood group and rhesus factor determination;
- Results of serological tests for AIDS, hepatitis B and C, syphilis (with 6-month limit);
- Personal belongings – mobile phone and charger.
All other personal items you will need for your stay at Nadezhda can be found HERE.