The cardiologists who offer consultations at Nadezhda Hospital are:
- Dr Rumen Marinov – works with pregnant women for fetal echocardiography and with children from 0 to 18 years for examinations and various methods of testing and diagnosis;
- Dr Krasimira Hristova – works with adults;
- Dr Dochka Kavkova – works with adults;
- Dr Alexandra Zhivkova – works with adults.
The cardiologists who offer consultations at Medical Center Nadezhda in Paradise Center, level 3, are:
- Dr Boris Dimitrov – works with children from 0 to 18 years.
- Prof. Dr Krasimira Hristova – works with adults;
- Dr Tsvetelina Kunova – works with adults.
The cardiology office provides non-invasive instrumental and clinical diagnostics, as well as treatment of cardiovascular diseases.
Diagnostic, follow-up and prophylactic examinations of patients with cardiovascular diseases or at increased risk of their development are performed – electrocardiogram, echocardiography and Holter ECG monitoring (24-hour recording).
A special focus of the cardiology office is the prevention and treatment of pregnancy-related cardiovascular pathology.
The diagnostic package includes clinical examination, BP measurement, ECG, echocardiography, Holter ECG and Holter BP monitoring.
If you do not see the manipulation you are looking for – please contact our call center for further information.
It is necessary to make an appointment in advance through the call center at tel. +3592 441 79 70 or +359882 193 970 or on-site at the Reception Desk.
If you have an appointment for a child and they are not registered as our patient, a personal profile will be created for them in our inpatient system on their first visit. This requires the parent/guardian to provide the Registrar’s Office with the child’s SSN. In the absence of a willingness to provide the PIN, the examination cannot take place.