The consulting specialists in internal medicine at the Nadezhda Hospital are:
- Dr Valentina Petrova – works with adults;
- Dr Yordanka Velichkova – works with adults;
- Dr Zeki Numan – works with adults.
The Internal the consulting room provides screening, diagnostics and treatment of various diseases of individual organs and systems in the human body:
- Diagnostics and treatment of gastrointestinal conditions;
- Abdominal ultrasound;
- Thyroid gland ultrasound;
- Consultations and monitoring of pregnant women with concurrent issues: gastroenterological, kidney pain, urinary infections, anemia;
- Treatment and control of metabolic syndrome;
- Diagnostics and treatment of chronic liver conditions: Cirrhosis, chronic hepatitis, EBV infection;
- Diagnostics and treatment of chronic liver conditions: Cirrhosis, chronic hepatitis, EBV infection.
Consultations are carried out after prior appointment at the Registration Office or through the call center of the hospital at +3592 441 79 70, +359882 193 970 or on-site at the Reception Desk.